Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and safe 4th of July. Keep up the great work and when we all get back let's re-energize everyone and try to get more people blogging. If you have success stories either e-mail them to me so I can post them or if you have health questions please do the same.

Health Tip:

If you find that your workout isn't showing results it is probably time to mix it up. Remember that it is important to mix cardio with weight lifting and other forms of exercise so you get a full-body work-out.

PMA-Positive Mental Attitude is important at this point in the contest-it can be easy to get discouraged. Don't give up!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Jamison said...

I am constantly changing my workouts. I have three basic things going right now and I just alternate them through the days. I have water aerobics. I walk 2-3 miles, and I am doing the sweatin to the oldies tapes from richard simmons.. I love those. Also thanks to winning the personal trainer last month I will be soon adding a free weight toning routine which I am very excited about. For a while I was doing something twice a day, but have now only been doing one a day.. hopefully when the water areobics class begins again at the college in the afternoon I will get back to twice a day. I am still loosing though and that is what this is all about :)

Elizabeth Jamison said...

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!