I have had many people note that it isn't fair to wait a few days(weeks) to post results due to others not turning in their weights in time. Last month I tried to get the numbers so I could get the pounds that everyone lost combined. As a reminder, if you do not submit your weigh-in's with 48 hrs of the deadline you will NOT be qualified for the monthly prizes. You will however still be eligible for the Grand Prize. I have set it up this way because all of us may miss a month of weighing in because we are embarrassed, on vacation, etc.
August 4th is our next weigh-in. Please get me your results on time so I can post results withiin a few days of receiving the numbers. Thank you to all who have been VERY good at getting me the numbers on time. Let's have fun and and not let these details ruin it for everyone else! And keep posting because we all LOVE the feedback.
Thanks-Chels
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know I need some positive feed back. boy did I get lazy again about watching what I was eating and excersing, and it showed in my scale today. I am hopeful that some of it is now muscle wich weighs more and so that is why I didn't loose as much, but I am going to get myself back on track starting today and go gung ho again so watch out. hope everyone else is doing well.
Post a Comment