Hopefully, everyone received teh e-mail with the updates and monthly winners. If not I will post it here.
Combined as a team everyone lost a total of 2,695 pounds!!!
You all should be proud of this huge accomplishment in your first month.
Here are June's Top Winner's:
Top Body Lost %: Ashley Morrow-(Female/CSR) Wins $30 Gift Card to Best Buy
Top Team combined Lost Body Weight %: Lisa Shaff and Elizabeth Jameson (prize=Personalized Workout routine by Simplistic Fitness)
Top BLOG motivator:Gwendolyn Phelps $10 Subway Gift Card
The Following shows the top 3 % in each category:
Male Owners:
1. Thomas Mann-6.1% $10 Subway Gift Card
2. Arnold Padilla-5.6%
3. Miek Wilkinson-4.9%
Female Owners:
Jennifer Miller-30 pounds-Won Ipod
1. Lori Jameson-6.7% Subway $10 Gift Card
2. Gwendolyn Phelps-6.1%
3. Lisa Shaff and Michele Wilkinson-tued at 4.3%
Male TECH/CSR's:
1.Trent Walker-4.6% Wins $10 Subway Gift Card
2.Tim Wagner-4.3%
3.Richard Brooks-4.3%
Female Tech/CSR's:
1. Ashley Morrow 9.4% WINS $30 Best Buy Gift Card
2. Rachel Wright-5.8%
3. Elizabeth Jameson-5.6%
Please continue to keep up the great work. I have more prizes to hand out each month. If you have a prize suggestion for $30 and under let me know what you guys would like!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so proud of my CSR's - AShley and Rachel -- they are working very hard and it shows! Ashley - way to go in being top % the first month! And Rachel, I know your clothes are all too baggy --- y'all are looking great!
Everyone keep up the good work! I always feel better when I eat healthy and work out! Guess I better get to the gym in the morning -- if not , treadmill at the office, here I come!
I am so proud of my CSR's - AShley and Rachel -- they are working very hard and it shows! Ashley - way to go in being top % the first month! And Rachel, I know your clothes are all too baggy --- y'all are looking great!
Everyone keep up the good work! I always feel better when I eat healthy and work out! Guess I better get to the gym in the morning -- if not , treadmill at the office, here I come!
Fantastic Start Everyone! Lets keep the momentum going :) Over 2500 pounds lost.. that is so awesome. Congratulations to all the prize winners. Just remember though that we are all winners. Each of us has made accomplishments. Just by commiting to being in the program is an accomplishment. making better food choices, increasing excersise, and just learning about nutrition is a huge accomplishment for me. I have been overweight for some time and it took a long time to even admit it was a problem. but look at us all now, we are getting slim and trim and doing our part to lighten up the world! High fives to us all!!
Erika you are so sweet! Yes all my clothes are getting too big...guess you'll have to give me a raise to buy some new ones! haha just kidding...
This experience has given me the motivation to do something I have been wanting for so long. Thank you to my wonderful boss for letting us sign up, thank you to HRI for having the contest, and thank you to Ashley for being my buddy in this. It's so nice to have a team of family behind me to help me reach my goals!
Post a Comment