Congratulations to Jennifer Miller with Miller's Chem-Dry in Pennsylvania. She has officially lost 30 lbs and wins the ipod. Please congratulate her on this great accomplishment. As a reminder, Monday will be our next weigh-in...time flies!!! I am excited to see the results and to continue to cheer everyone on.
As a side note we would love to have more people taking advantage of the blog. If you need me to walk you through how to read and place comments I am happy too...even if it is after hours you can always bug me! Keep up the great work and next week we will hand out some more prizes!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go Jennifer! Keep up the good work, you know by now it's all worth it!
Congratulations Jennifer! Way to go that is so Awesome! So any suggestions on how the rest of us can do it? I know that kind of weight loss really takes devotion. Thanks for bieng such an inspiration and showing it can be done. Enjoy the Ipod! You have definatly earned it!
Congratulations! Tell us what your secret is? What has worked for you best? I have seen results but I am always looking for more ideas to mix things up. Would love to hear from you.
Keep up the great work!
Wow!! 30 pounds in a month! That is fantastic
Post a Comment