Jeff McDonald just informed me that a lot of cities have a rec center or community center with a workouot area. They are quit a bit less than a gym membership he is paying about $125/year.
***If you have discussion points you can email them to me or you can post under the comments section. Click on comments to see what other people write. As a reminder you will need to set up a gmail account to post comments on this site. I can walk you through it if you need help!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Another alternative to going to a gym is to take classes at your local community college. I take water aerobics and I am thinking of also taking a physical training class next semester. There is a wide variety of classes to choose from. they have dancing, tennis, running, yoga. I just love the water aerobics. Most of the classes are only 1 unit which only costs me about 20 bucks per class.
Great idea. I'm going to check out my local community college.
Water aerobics is a great low impact workout. We have a family member that runs a class at her home Monday Wednesday and Friday. We hit the gym on the other days. My wife and I are doing this together and its great to have partners or a support group to share ideas with and be accountable for others actions. Good Luck to all!
Post a Comment