Saturday, August 9, 2008

August Weigh-in

Thank you all so much for getting me your weights on time (for th most part) I will post the results on Monday or this weekend. As always let me know if there are anyways that I can help each of you individually to obtain success!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Jamison said...

Can you come do my workouts for me?? or maybe my errands and house cleaning so I can do my excersise workouts?? Oh wow have I gotten off the excesise routines.. the heat and the crazy schedual have not helped, but I am doing what can and know by the end of this month I will be back in my water aerobics, my walking and perhaps working out before work, since I know my schedual will be a little more at ease.

So how is everyone else doing?? any good recipies to put the summer fruits to use, peaches plums nectarines ect?? or how about any good low cal recipies?

Gwendolyn said...

I can't believe how wild and crazy this summer has been for me. Only two more weeks - yeah - than school begins and some sort of routine. It has been so hard to have any type of regular schedule. We have been active just not consistent. But on the other hand I have had SO much FUN with my kids this summer that I would not trade it for the world.

Elizabeth Jamison said...

Gwendolyn,
Having fun with the kids is so important, after all they are only children for a short while. I am not sure how old your kids are. Dieting is a life time, not that we should ever neglect it. Like you said though with school beginning again routines and cooler days will make it easier to get back on the path to the slim and trim. I have personally renewed my commitments to excersise this week myself.
Elizabeth