Alright, Our 3rd weigh-in is already here! This is flying by. Please e-mail me your new weight and I will announce July Winners by next Monday. Hope you all had a safe and Happy 4th of July.
My 4th of July was great, but you know these holidays really reak havoc with my dieting. I am so controlled when I am at work on what I eat becuae I only have what I bring with me but on days off I am at home and either have acess to all sorts of things to eat ( not that I eat bad things just I eat way to much, its quantity) or I can just go get something out becuase I have no set schedual. also I don't necessarily get all the excersise I should if I am at home. I get this attitude of holidays are for relaxing sleeping in and being in general lazy.. these opportunities don't happen often so it's best to take advantage of them when they do. that does not leave one willing to get up out of bed on a designated lazy day and excersise... Well these are just the beginings of attitudes and Ideas that I will need to change if I am to make my goal of 150. In the wise words of "Bob the builder", "Can we do it? Yes we can"
June was not a good month. Between "end of school" activities, vacation and out-of-town visitors I was always on the go. My major problem is by the time things settle around the house it's dinner time and I'm eating too late in the day. At least I didn't gain during the month of June. I am glad for the weigh-in because I know that I will have to be accountable once a month to report my progress. It was hard having to email that I had not made any progress. I don't want to do that again. I hope that everyone else is having great success!
The scale is not always our friend. I know it can be hard and discouraging when it does not show we lost anything, but it is possible to have toned up slimmed down and even lost a dress size without loosing any weight on the scale. becoming more tone is good it supposedly burns more calories which will help in the weight loss. I thought the summer would make it easier, but i am now not so sure.. but we will all hang in there, this heat will be gone soon, kids will be back in school and routines will become more routine again. in the mean time lets just keep encoraging each other to do the best we each can. Win or loose i congratulate all of us for making improvments in our health, in our lives and in our waists :)
I don't think it's fair that we have to wait for our results because somebody chose not to meet the deadline. If you miss the deadline I feel you should not be eligible for prices that month and the following, to re-establish a starting point. I know everybody is honest enough to turn in their true weights, but it still appears as an unfair advantage. The results are the best part, and we are now nearly to the 3rd weigh in and have no results from the second!
5 comments:
My 4th of July was great, but you know these holidays really reak havoc with my dieting. I am so controlled when I am at work on what I eat becuae I only have what I bring with me but on days off I am at home and either have acess to all sorts of things to eat ( not that I eat bad things just I eat way to much, its quantity) or I can just go get something out becuase I have no set schedual. also I don't necessarily get all the excersise I should if I am at home. I get this attitude of holidays are for relaxing sleeping in and being in general lazy.. these opportunities don't happen often so it's best to take advantage of them when they do. that does not leave one willing to get up out of bed on a designated lazy day and excersise... Well these are just the beginings of attitudes and Ideas that I will need to change if I am to make my goal of 150. In the wise words of "Bob the builder", "Can we do it? Yes we can"
June was not a good month. Between "end of school" activities, vacation and out-of-town visitors I was always on the go. My major problem is by the time things settle around the house it's dinner time and I'm eating too late in the day. At least I didn't gain during the month of June. I am glad for the weigh-in because I know that I will have to be accountable once a month to report my progress. It was hard having to email that I had not made any progress. I don't want to do that again. I hope that everyone else is having great success!
The scale is not always our friend. I know it can be hard and discouraging when it does not show we lost anything, but it is possible to have toned up slimmed down and even lost a dress size without loosing any weight on the scale. becoming more tone is good it supposedly burns more calories which will help in the weight loss. I thought the summer would make it easier, but i am now not so sure.. but we will all hang in there, this heat will be gone soon, kids will be back in school and routines will become more routine again. in the mean time lets just keep encoraging each other to do the best we each can. Win or loose i congratulate all of us for making improvments in our health, in our lives and in our waists :)
What happened to the results?? loosing weight just waiting in anticipation :)
I don't think it's fair that we have to wait for our results because somebody chose not to meet the deadline. If you miss the deadline I feel you should not be eligible for prices that month and the following, to re-establish a starting point. I know everybody is honest enough to turn in their true weights, but it still appears as an unfair advantage. The results are the best part, and we are now nearly to the 3rd weigh in and have no results from the second!
Post a Comment