Monday, May 5, 2008
Fun ideas
Some franchisees are choosing to have additional prizes or rules within their franchise. John Brewer's team has a rule that everytime you are over last week/month's weigh-in you owe the pot $1 per pound. When your wallet is tied to something it makes you even more accountable. If anyone has any other fun ideas feel free to share so other franchisees can do similar things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats a great Idea. I'll have to hit Gary up about this.
Hey does anyone have any ideas for help in getting through the weekends. My schedual during the week is pretty routine and so I find I can plan and stay on course, but weekends my schedual is hectic and I find I have trouble keeping up with the excersise and with what I eat. I am also more affected by family choices on the weekend.
Post a Comment