Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone-

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and happy "lite" eating! :) I am compiling the results on where everyone is at so people can give their BEST the last leg of the race-so you should have that tomorrow. If anyone has not been receiving the monthly awards please let me know--I think a few people have had it go into their spam box!

Well keep up the hardwork and don't forget to choose the Sweet Potatoes over the mashed! :)

Oh and lastly...let me know how I can support and continue to motivate each of you individually--there wouldn't be anything that would make me happier than to see everyone achieve their personal goals.

Thanks!

Chels

3 comments:

Elizabeth Jamison said...

Thanks for the thanksgiving wishes. I was so certain comming into this contaest that holidays would not bother me... I could get through them and not be tempted.. well that was before i was looking at a golden deliciouse turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravey, cranberry sauce, and more. Well lets hope for a lighter christmas. I know when i entered this contest i was doing so well.. i had already lost a lot and even early on was doing well. but stress and life and holidays have caught up with me, but i am still happy that i have at least not gained it back.. yes i am up and down little bits but still no where near where i was... I am so thankfull for my boss who is and has been very encouraging on my road to weight loss. Hope i have not let him down. refocussing and getting back on the path
Elizabeth
feeling kind of like a stuffed turkey myself these days.

Sanders said...

Oh Elizabeth-You are great. I think we all have a weak spot for Thanksgiving-so don't be disappointed-shake it off and keep going! I am so proud of everyone!

Elizabeth Jamison said...

Update update.. we need an update. I would love to creat a new posting. If only i would remember to send it to chelsea i am sure she would post it. but hey everyone last month lets get tthe groove on :)