Just a reminder that tomorrow is the weigh-in for October! Please get me your weigh-in ASAP. Even if you haven't reported your weights from last month you are still eligible for this month and the Grand Prizes.
I will try to Post August and September's Monthly Winners-I think the group email has been going to spam for some people-I am so sorry! I will also try to post everyone's % lost this week!
Keep up the good work and let's make sure we all finish strong!
Thanks,
Chelsey
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm curious as to how much in total we have all lost to date.
Well I was down by almost 30 plus pounds but this last month messed a lot of that up :( I know though that I can take it back off and I will.
Elizabeth
That is the best attitude! I have had my up and down moments. As long as you keep looking forward you will accomplish the goal.
Post a Comment